1. How long will I be able to garden as I do now?
2. Will I give up everything and move to New Mexico?
3. Will I find a successful alternative to working behind a desk every day?
4. Will my children be happy and satisfied as adults?
5. Will I lose my job as a result of the economic downturn?
6. Do I have what it takes to be a published writer?
7. How will our wetlands fare through 2009?
8. What will be the next invasive plant I have to deal with?
9. Have I eliminated the Dame's Rocket and Garlic Mustard from the front woods?
10. Will I ever take the plunge and raise my own chickens and/or goats?
11. Will the local food movement change the way we grow our food and eat, or is it just a passing fad?
12. Will President Obama be succesful in changing this country for the better?
13. Will my husband's faith be in tune with mine?
14. Will my favorite public radio station get their antenna replaced soon so that their signal improves?
15. How will I reprioritize my life so that I have more time to spend doing a few things deeply instead of doing too many things shallowly?
16.Will my son and his fiancé have a long and happy marriage?
17. Will my daughter find someone to share her life with?
18. How long will my older lab live, and will I have to deal with her death on my own?
19. What would my mother think of my children all grwon up?
20. Will people in America ever stop being so deeply divided on so many issues?
21. Will my employer have enough money to last until the end of April?
22.Will I maintain my #1 position in the NCAA pool?
23. Will the Cubs ever win the World Series?
24. Will the weather this spring be favorable for garden center businesses?
25. Will my husband and I be able to preserve what we have done on our land forever?
The 25 questions above appear in the order that they came to me. I then copied this list and sorted them by what I saw as the four main topics. The questions that I have prioritized under My Goals and The Land would be my 10 most important questions.